Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Beginning

In the beginning...there was a stay at home Mom and a working Dad with two little girls they wanted to homeschool. That's us. We really are just in the beginning. Our oldest daughter, Elsie, is not quite 3 1/2 years old, and our younger daughter, Claira, is 8 months old. Our plan is to homeschool, but that's about all we've got so far. I've barely dipped my big toe into the pool of curriculums so I'm far from deciding on one. I've already found myself wishing for a tutorial on how to choose. So, I'm starting this little spin-off blog. I've been blogging about our daily ongoings for family members for months now, and I'm hoping that some of them will join us on our journey to and through homeschooling. I'm not quite sure what this blog will look like because I haven't found one on the subject that has really inspired me, but I have big hopes for it. I hope that it'll be a resourceful place to answer questions for those just starting out, and I hope to post a lot of fun, neat kid's projects, crafts, and experiments.

No comments: