Monday, July 28, 2008

Brightly Beaming Resources

Brightly Beaming Resources is a FREE online resource for preschool and kindergarten homeschooling curriculums. We're gearing up to start the Brightly Beaming Steps to Reading Program. We're beginning the Preparatory Curriculum, which teaches children to recognize letters, numbers, colors, and shapes. I love the simplicity of this curriculum. It doesn't take a lot of devoted time to pull it off, and it can easily be added to. Our plans are to add daily Bible reading and a weekly scripture to the program. Check out Brightly Beaming for your child.

Starting today, I plan to update our progress daily during the week so stay tuned!

1 comment:

~aj~ said...

This is a great idea, to keep a blog documenting all Elsie does with "school." If I thought I could keep up with it, I'd steal this idea. Maybe I could handle a once a week update. Hmm....

Can't wait to see what all you guys are doing. I like that you'll always be a little ahead of me so I know what we have to look forward to! :)