Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Week 2: Wednesday

I got this really great wipe off board at WalMart. It was only about $3, but it has lines printed on it like the kindergarten writing notebooks. I got it so we could practice writing letters on it, and today we got our first chance to try it out. Elsie protested the letter B while I drew some to show her how...she wanted to do A's instead. I did manage to get one B out of her...hers is on the second line...it's quite possibly the cutest letter B I've ever seen.

2 comments:

~aj~ said...

She did that all by herself?! Wow!

Mandalynn said...

Yes, and I was so excited about it. I tried to encourage her to write more, and she kept saying, "No, I can't do it right." I think she did great! I can see how the letter B would be a hard one in the beginning.